The New, Affordable Printing Option for Atlanta-Area Businesses: Kyocera Unlimited Plan
As a certified Kyocera dealer, Document Strategies Inc. (DSI) is proud to offer our Atlanta-based customers their most recent solution to help businesses streamline their document imaging needs. The Kyocera Unlimited Plan bundles equipment, supplies, and service into a predictable, flat-rate fee for a defined period of time, depending on your needs. The options provided in the plan ensure you no longer have to worry about counting or reporting the number of pages you print each month and help you avoid unexpected associated costs. Instead, the flat rate caters to your busy schedule and allows you to focus on growing your business.
By partnering with Kyocera, we are able to provide our clients with a full spectrum of benefits that come with this new Unlimited Plan. Consider the following:
- Unlimited Printing: Print as much and as often as you like at one fixed rate. No more counting pages or worrying about particularly print-heavy projects.
- Predictable Billing: Your cost is the exact same each billing cycle, regardless of the number of pages printed.
- Superior, Local Support: With DSI’s 4-hour service turnaround time guarantee, you will experience maximum uptime and have peace of mind that your workflows will be maintained.
- Flexibility: With multiple packages and equipment options to choose from, we can help you match the right copier or multifunction printer with your unique budget and needs.
- Prioritized Data Security: Kyocera prioritizes security with all of their devices, and that dedication extends to those included in this new Unlimited Plan. You’ll receive the latest updates as they arise to keep your data secure.
- Kyocera Quality: As with any Kyocera device, you can expect the Unlimited Plan’s copiers and MFPs to deliver long-lasting, exceptional output quality.
With the above in mind, you may have a few questions about the plans that are available. Through Kyocera’s Unlimited Plan, DSI is offering three unique packages to choose from based on your company’s needs.
Consider the following three plan options:
- Short-Term: This plan is perfect for those looking to equip their business for projects lasting six months that require attention to increased, immediate printing needs.
- Long-Term: This choice is best for those seeking affordable imaging solutions for their team that last either 36, 48, or 60 months.
- Pre-Pay: Of the three options, this is the most unique. This plan provides you the ability to purchase the device outright, with maintenance and unlimited printing included at one low monthly rate.
With the benefits and plan options in mind, it might be time to consider if your Atlanta-area business should take advantage of a Kyocera Unlimited Plan through DSI. To learn more, please click here. You can check out additional details and fill out the form to get started.