Document Strategies brings you fully-integrated software solutions to maximize your productivity. Combined with Multifunction Systems these systems help you streamline workflow, improving your productivity and reducing expenses.
Get full control over the layout and distribution of key business documents like invoices. Electronic Forms solutions take print output from your current ERP and accounting systems and reformat it to be easier to read.
- Add color to your documents
- Convert numbers to barcodes
- Add promotional messages
- Distribute documents in print and email
Give your employees, vendors and customers secure access to the information they need with a Document Management system. All of you information can be stored in one place including scanned documents, digital files and emails. Information can be shared securely in the cloud.
- Secure access controls the type of information each user can view
- With your information in digital format you can create a backup and disaster recovery strategy
- View logs help you with regulatory compliance
Scanning documents is made easy with Document Capture technology. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology converts scanned images to editable text. This information can be used to index your documents for easy retrieval in your Document Management system.
- Automatically index documents
- Read barcodes
- Clean up scanned images
Need to reduce costs? Rules-Based Printing solutions allow you to create and enforce print rules that ensure your savings.
- High volume jobs can be automatically routed to devices with the lowest cost of operation
- Print limits restrict the total number of pages a user can print
Control print costs with Print Accounting software that integrates with your billing system. You can track prints, copies, scans and faxes and bill them back to clients. Or, you can assign costs back to departments.
- Require users to enter a PIN or customer number before printing, copying, faxing or scanning
- Install payment systems for publicly accessible Printers and Multifunction Systems
To learn more about how your organization could benefit from our integrated solutions, contact us today.