Many business owners are constantly looking for ways to cut costs and save money all while increasing productivity and efficiency. Print is often an overlooked opportunity to accomplish all of these goals. With a Managed Print Services (MPS) program, your company can reduce costs associated with print by up to 30 percent. To make the most out of your new or current Managed Print Services program, it is imperative to start by asking the right questions.
Here are a few questions Document Strategies believes you should ask your MPS provider:
- What are your expectations and overall goals for your Managed Print Services program? Which specific processes would you like streamlined or improved with the assistance of a MPS company?
- How many clients or machines does the Managed Print Services company currently manage? How many of those companies are currently under an MPS contract?
- What exactly does the Managed Print Services program include? Are there any unforeseen costs such as a cost per page or additional charges for supplies?
- Will all of the associated departments be aware of the impact they may experience from the implementation of MPS? Which departments experience the most excitement and adoption of MPS and which departments do not?
- How does the Managed Print Services company rank the following department and processes in order of importance:
- Service fulfillment
- Supplies fulfillment
- Meter collection and billing
- Sales prospecting
These questions will assist you in understanding your MPS requirement and needs. If you are considering hiring a Managed Print Services company, these questions will help you isolate the right provider for your business. When you are in the market for Managed Print Services, it is important analyze both the solution and the provider. In order to realize the many benefits of MPS, you need to have the right partner to help you build an effective strategy, launch the program, and maintain a healthy print infrastructure.
If you are interested in a Managed Print Services program, contact the MPS experts at Document Strategies today!