It’s no secret that Atlanta’s small businesses rely on the mail for a variety of reasons. Sending out products, marketing materials, and samples are just a few of the common uses of mail for small businesses. For businesses that process a significant amount of mail, there’s a solution to make your life a whole lot easier. This is where Pitney Bowes postage meters come into play.
You don’t need to spend a ton of money on employees and equipment to keep your mailroom operating efficiently. Put an end to all of those constant trips to the post office to process all of your mail. Take a quick look at the answer to all of your mail-related headaches.
Pitney Bowes Postage Meters
Using a Pitney Bowes postage meter is like having your own dedicated mailroom right at your fingertips, 24/7. Take a look at some the benefits of these devices and the features they deliver:
- A user-friendly display that provides step-by-step instructions to help you process your mail.
- Takes away rate guesswork—using a postage meter means you always have the correct postage.
- Offers compact devices that easily fit your office space. We all know how important it is to get the most out of your workspace.
- Postage usage tracking and reporting by department, postal class, and time period, making usage monitoring and billing easy.
- Commercial rate discounts on Express and Priority mail, so you actually save money with this convenient device.
How much can you save using a postage meter?
Small businesses tend to live on tight budgets. For this reason, every dollar counts! In 2018, metered postage rates are 6 percent cheaper and nearly 20 percent cheaper if you pre-sort your mail before giving it to the USPS.
Here are a few more savings statistics for any mail being sent out that weighs over 1 oz:
- For letters that weigh 2 oz, using a postage meter saves you up to 44%
- For letters that weigh 3 oz, using a postage meter saves you up to 58%
- For letters that weigh 3.5 oz, using a postage meter saves you up to 66%
These savings themselves make post meters worth the addition to your business. Along with the benefits of a streamlined process, your small business can produce a high quantity of mail without the stress and headaches of doing so manually.
Contact us today to learn more about some of the Pitney Bowes postage meters that we offer that will improve your mailroom.